1 Dec 2009

A very bloggy party…

Yesterday was the long awaited bloggette party hosted by the lovely Miriam and her two gorgeous girls, Liesa and Micky. After a long drive into the country it was a fun and chilled out meet up with a great group of local bloggers. There was swimming, yummy food, lots of chatting and a handmade secret Santa. I was lucky enough to score a delicious smelling candle and a new Curly Pops brooch, in red, just perfect!
It was so nice to meet local bloggers and I am really looking forward to getting around and checking out some new blogs over the next few days. Thanks so much to Miriam for opening her lovely home to us and to Liesa and Mickey for helping organize it and pull it off.
Check out a few photos of the day over at Bubba Chenille, I did take a few pics but none worth sharing! Now it’s back to the studio for me – lots more hammering to do, I am really into this jewellery making kick.

6 comments:

  1. It was great meeting you and I can't wait to wear my necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun. I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wasn't it a fun day! Now do get on with it, I love your new peapod thingy and want to see more in the shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fantastic to meet some bloggers! You sound like you really had a great time! suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No probs Kylie , thanks for coming and glad you had a nice time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was a lovely day...thanks for the wonderful post...I am yet to post about it...been a bit naughty...

    Liesa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails