3 Nov 2009

I’ve taken THE PLUNGE!!!!!!

I have booked my first ever market space at The Handmade Expo. I am excited and nervous and overwhelmed. So make sure you mark it in your calendar, Saturday the 21st of November from 8 till 2. Don’t worry I won’t let you forget I am sure I will remind you again and again before we get there!!

While we are on the subject of The Handmade Expo, don’t forget to pop over to the blog and leave a comment on the give away post, even if you can’t be at the market to spend the voucher, by leaving a comment you will be increasing the prize money for the lucky winner (and that could be me!!!).

And just because I always like to include a picture and while we are talking of taking a plunge….. We took a plunge here too.

The ocean was crystal clear and it was perfect swimming weather, but it was just a quick dip as we looked out for salt water crocodiles! It is Cape York Peninsular (right at the very top of the pointy bit on the map of Queensland). It’s one of those very, very special places on our planet and I do hope we get the chance to go back there next year. Wouldn't you love to be there right now?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you. Well done! That photo looks idyllic! suzie. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done and best wishes for your latest adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo....YOU GO GIRLFRIEND.
    IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN YOU WILL BE WONDERING WHY YOU HADNT DONE IT EARLIER.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails