26 Sept 2009

Untitled

I have plans to join in with Illustration Fridays, but I forgot to submit this week and the week before the theme of Welcome had me stumped. This week’s theme was Infinite and this is the piece I had planned to submit.



I painted it years ago; I just checked it was 10 years ago. Wow, time is really flying! Nothing I have painted since has ever come close to it for me. It was such a freeing and amazing experience to paint it, I wish I could capture that feeling again. Do you feel that way when you work? Do you have an all time favorite piece?
It is titled Untitled. I always think that’s a cop out when I see a piece titled that, but this one really has me stumped. I know I thought of a title I was happy with one day, but I lost the thought and I have never remembered. So for 10 years it has been untitled, I think it shall remain that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails